The PHAA typically hosts four national conferences each year, all of which feature discounted registration fees for members.
Our annual conferences are held in different cities across Australia. They also include a virtual component which includes recordings of many presentations, which registered delegates can view for three months after the event.
The conference calendar is:
- PHAA's Annual General Meeting (September)
PHAA's branches, special interest groups, and the Students and Young Professionals in Public Health group also organise their own events and other activities.
Other events and conferences PHAA has held in recent years include:
- Gambling Harm Symposium
- 14th World Conference on Injury Prevention & Safety Promotion
- 15th World Congress on Public Health Congress
- Population Health Congress
- World Public Health Nutrition Congress
- Australasian Special Edition COVID-19 Conference
- Food Futures Conference
- Justice Health Conference